Victoria Smith Ellison LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Victoria is a holistic therapist who is passionate about cultivating spaces for individual and collective connection and healing.
Utilizing trauma-informed and strengths-based approaches, she integrates psychotherapy with other alternative healing practices to support clients with connecting their mind, body and spirit. Victoria will guide you as you explore your whole self without judgment, your relationships, and the world around you.
Grounding our work together in your H.E.A.R.T, we
- Honor Your History, lived experiences and current desires.
- Explore your feelings, strengths and areas of growth.
- Affirm your expertise in your own life.
- Reflect on your past, present and envision your future so that you can
- Thrive and be the best version of yourself.
“Wherever you are on your journey, I look forward to supporting you with creating the life you want.”
- Relational therapy
- Peri-natal mental health
- Life transitions
- Identity exploration
- Grief and loss
- Difficult relationships with mothers/mother figures